Justin Davis Official Web Site (“this web site/the web site”) complies with laws, ordinances, national guidelines and other regulations regarding personal information protection.
- What is ""Personal information""?
Personal information can be almost any information that is associated with an identifiable living individual. It can include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, job, purchase history and combinations of these.
- About collecting the personal information from this web site
When you browse the web site only, the personal information will not be collected and there is no need to disclose your personal information. When you register our membership, purchase products, or contact with us or review products, we may ask you fill out a form(your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address etc.) Purpose of use for those information, please see 「Purpose of use of personal information」 the management for those information, please see 「Personal information management」
*Purpose of use of personal information
1. Private information acquired by Justin Davis shall be used for the purpose of the shipping products, confirming payment, demanding payment(your credit card number or bank transfer), confirming of the products you order and other entities in the possession of Justin Davis, while notice shall be given of the use purposes at the time of acquisition.
2. Providing information regarding products, services, and campaigns via invitation letters, e-mail or other means
3. Personal information you provide us may be used for service improvement.
(such as opinions, survey results and purchase histories.)
- Personal information management
The site shall not handle personal information beyond the necessity to fulfill the purpose of use without consent from the person in question. However, the following cases are exceptional
1.Contacting due to business in relation to our products and services which the customers purchase.
2. Providing our products and services.
3. Entrusting of personal information to external organizations
- Disclosure personal information
We will not provide the personal information collected from the customers to 3rd party without the prior consent from the said customers otherwise required under the applicable laws. Except in the following cases:
1. Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws
2. Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution(such as police, a low court, a lawyer's association and a National Consumer Affairs Center etc), a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned.
However, the following cases are not considered as provision to a third party.
1. In the case where all or part of the handling of personal information is entrusted, when the personal information concerned is handled within the scope of the achievement of the purpose of use(such as carriers)
2. we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users/customers, etc.
We are conscious of continuing our efforts to improve both satisfaction of customers and the best service. Please enjoy your shopping.